Genealogy Advertising Cooperative
Bringing together genealogists and advertisers.
Glossary of Terms
- click leads
- When a qualified person clicks on your advertisement to learn more
about your product or service, this is called a click lead.
- for-profit advertiser
- An advertiser who is offering products or services in the expectation
of making a profit.
- Each time an advertisement is seen by a prospective (and, in this case,
qualified) person is called an impression.
- not-for-profit advertiser
- An advertiser who is offering services with no expectation of making
- In advertising, a person who is known to have an interest in the
product or service being advertised is called a qualified lead.
Ads in the Genealogy Advertising Cooperative are always displayed
to qualified leads.
I am interested in ...
joining the cooperative as an advertiser
joining the cooperative as a website owner
more information about the cooperative
Copyright © 1997 Sanbachs, LC